Tim Roberts writes another excellent article about “maintaining muscle mass as we age” in the March-April edition of Hunteria for the Hunter Region Vietnam Veterans. This article covers important insight about how to stay healthy for longer and use exercise to sustain well-being as we get older. Usage of OptimAAte and ElectrAAte as directed, may assist in the development of muscle bulk and the product is useful before, during, or after exercise.
Download the article here.
Read more blogs:
• Maintaining muscle mass for the elderly
• Want more energy? Beat fatigue.
• Life in a hot climate
• Vegetarian diets – avoid anaemia
• Restore inner health and vitality with The 6 Aminos
- OptimAAte®: 130 servings per tub; 46c per serve
- One serve of OptimAAte® contains only 22kJ or 5.3 Calories
- ElectrAAte®: 80 servings per tub; 76c per serve
- One serve of ElectrAAte® contains only 26kJ or 6.3 Calories
Both OptimAAte® and ElectrAAte® do not contain any sugar or caffeine and are vegan friendly. Both products have been tested by an independent laboratory to be sure that that they do not contain WADA banned substances so they are safe for use by elite athletes and people in restricted workplaces.
- OptimAAte® can be mixed with water in your drink bottle or cup.
- ElectrAAte® can be mixed in the drink bottle or cup and has a light lemon flavouring.