It is wonderful to see Australian made nutritional supplements that are backed by such strong scientific evidence. Sleep, nutrition and hydration are the three big keys for optimal sports performance. In my previous experience as a professional strength & conditioning coach, through our hydration testing, I observed many athletes who were training dehydrated.
For an athlete, the need to replenish lost fluids and maximise the ability for the muscular growth and recovery are critical to performance. Both ElectrAAte and OptimAAte provide the critical elements to maximise hydration status and recovery.
Lee Clark was the High-Performance Director and Head Strength and Conditioning Coach with the NEWCASTLE KNIGHTS for over 10 years winning an NRL premiership in 2001.
- Level 3 Strength and Conditioning Coaching
- Master Level Coaching Certification (Australian Strength & Conditioning Association)
- Masters of Medical Science in Human Physiology
- Bachelor of Education in Personal Development, Health and Physical Education
Lee has also held the position of High-Performance Manager with the Newcastle Jets and has consulted to numerous professional athletes including both the Tongan and Fijian National Rugby League Teams in preparation for the Rugby League World Cup.
Lee possesses over 25 years of experience as a professional sprinter & sprint coach and has coached both Country, State and National level sprint champions and numerous professional sprinters who have won professional races on both the NSW and Victorian professional sprinting circuits.
Lee currently works in the area of Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
Read more blogs:
- Sport and Exercise Recovery
- Exercise and Recovery
- High Intensity Training – impact summary
- What should be in a Pre-workout supplement
- What is the difference between OptimAAte and ElectrAAte