FREE Standard Shipping in Australia
To help you make choices, we have provided some suggested combinations of InnovAAte products tailored for various applications and personal goals.
- If you live in a hot climate, you can still lose a lot of fluid, amino acids and electrolytes through sweat, even if you are not exercising.
- Working under hot conditions also leads to significant losses through sweat.
Application 1: General well-being and maintaining muscle mass.
Application 2: Training, outdoor pursuits, endurance sports, professional high-performance athletes.
- Regular daily exercise and training:
- Long distance running, swimming, cycling, rowing…. sports:
Remember to restock by ordering well in advance. Shipping can vary greatly in efficiency, depending on your location.
- You don’t want to be caught short of product!
Registering with us at the webstore gives you access to updates and newsletters and we are happy to provide more specific information to help you achieve your goals.
If you have any questions about the products, applications, or the research behind the products, then please feel free to contact us.
- Usage of OptimAAte® as directed may assist in the development of muscle mass and the product is useful before, during, or after sustained strenuous exercise.
- Product details:
- 130 servings per tub; 54c per serve
- One serve of OptimAAte® contains only 22kJ or 5.3 Calories
- Can be mixed with water in your drink bottle or cup.
- Product details:
- 80 servings per tub; 88c per serve
- One serve of ElectrAAte® contains only 26kJ or 6.3 Calories
- Can be mixed with water in your drink bottle or cup and has a light lemon flavouring.
Both OptimAAte® and ElectrAAte® do not contain any sugar or caffeine and are vegan friendly. Both products have been tested by an independent laboratory to be sure that that they do not contain WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency) banned substances so they are safe for use by elite athletes and people in restricted workplaces.