FREE Standard Shipping in Australia
To help you make choices, we have provided some suggested combinations of InnovAAte products tailored for various applications and personal goals.
BUNDLES FOR APLLICATIONS:
Feeling tired all the time.
- Your goals: Improve vitality with less fatigue
Training in heated swimming pool, gym or undertaking outdoor pursuits.
- Your goals: Improve fitness; Enjoy recreational sport; Compete in Amateur sports
Endurance sports, high intensity training schedules, professional high-performance athletes.
- Your goals: find that little extra reserve, maintain muscle mass, optimise recovery:
Remember to restock by ordering well in advance. Shipping can vary greatly in efficiency, depending on the countries and these challenging times with covid.
- You don’t want to be caught short of product!
We have had customers report that they had enjoyed using the products, but when they forgot to re-order, they went back to suffering from cramps and poor recoveries.
Registering with us at the webstore gives you access to updates and newsletters and we are happy to provide more specific information to help you achieve your goals.
If you have any questions about the products, applications, or the research behind the products, then please feel free to contact us.
- Usage of OptimAAte® as directed may assist in the development of muscle mass and the product is useful before, during, or after sustained strenuous exercise.
- Daily supplementation of amino acids has been shown to help reduce fatigue.
- Product details:
- 130 servings per tub; 46c per serve
- One serve of OptimAAte® contains only 22kJ or 5.3 Calories
- Can be mixed with water in your drink bottle or cup.
- Product details:
- 80 servings per tub; 76c per serve
- One serve of ElectrAAte® contains only 26kJ or 6.3 Calories
- Can be mixed with water in your drink bottle or cup and has a light lemon flavouring.
Both OptimAAte® and ElectrAAte® do not contain any sugar or caffeine and are vegan friendly. Both products have been tested by an independent laboratory to be sure that that they do not contain WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency) banned substances so they are safe for use by elite athletes and people in restricted workplaces.