Learn how amino acid supplementation can contribute to a broad range of applications:
Aging and wellbeing
Exercise and recovery
- Sports and Exercise Recovery
- How does the body provide amino acids to support exercise?
- High Intensity Training: Losses of fluid + electrolytes +amino acids
- New amino acid formulation challenges traditional pre-workout supplements
- Has your Springtime lost its spring? Amino acids can help.
- Optimising health: Your body works as a protein factory to keep you in top health.
- Sleep, OptimAAte and You
Recovery from Illness:
- Colds and Flu: How amino acids can help the immune system.
- Fighting viral infections: What is the role of amino acids in the immune response?
- Beating a virus infection: How does the body win against a virus?
- Antibodies: See how the body needs amino acids to build the antibodies required to fight infections.
- Amino acids: Can amino acids help fight infections?
- OptimAAte vs ElectrAAte Amino Acids: Learn how the two different products work.
- General health: Amino acids can restore inner health and reduce fatigue.
- The importance of amino acids in chronic fatigue syndrome
- Rowing: How amino acids can help training and competition
- Golf: Does your game deteriorate in the last few holes?
Supporting Vegetarian Lifestyles
- Low iron? Is extra Histidine required in vegetarian diets?
Why our products are different