Learn how amino acid supplementation can contribute to a broad range of applications, including:
- Aging and wellbeing
- Collagen formation
- Exercise and recovery
- Improving vitality
- Recovery from illness
- Reducing fatigue
- Sedate lifestyle
- Vegetarian lifestyles
- Weight management
- Why our products are different
Aging and wellbeing
Exercise and recovery
- Sports and Exercise Recovery
- How does the body provide amino acids to support exercise?
- High Intensity Training: Losses of fluid + electrolytes +amino acids
- New amino acid formulation challenges traditional pre-workout supplements
- Has your Springtime lost its spring? Amino acids can help
- Optimising health: Your body works as a protein factory to keep you in top health
- Sleep, OptimAAte and You
Recovery from Illness:
- Colds and Flu: How amino acids can help the immune system.
- Fighting viral infections: What is the role of amino acids in the immune response?
- Beating a virus infection: How does the body win against a virus?
- Antibodies: see how the body needs amino acids to build the antibodies required to fight infections
- Amino acids: How taking amino acids can help fight infections
- Beat fatigue: learn how the two different products work - OptimAAte and ElectrAAte.
- General health: Amino acids can restore inner health and reduce fatigue
- The importance of amino acids in chronic fatigue syndrome
Supporting Vegetarian Lifestyles
- Low iron? Is extra Histidine required in vegetarian diets?
- Weight loss basics: How to use OptimAAte to your advantage
- Loosing weight: Need to lose weight before summer? Amino acids can help
- Can salt cause annoying fluctuations in weight?
Why our products are different