How can amino acid supplementation help to improve general health and vitality?
People have busy life-styles with family/work commitments and many constantly suffer fatigue. The body utilises primary amino acids at very fast rates and replenishment of these amino acids could help restore inner health and reduce fatigue.
Digestion can be working at sub-optimal efficiency for many reasons, particularly as you get older, which can lead to a shortfall in the supply of primary amino acids – even if you are eating a healthy diet. These key amino acids are required to support exercise and maintain the daily processes that sustain good inner health.
Did you know that the stomach produces acid to initially break down large proteins into smaller pieces of protein? These smaller protein pieces then stimulate the digestive system to begin the breakdown of foods for absorption into the body. Proteins are made of amino acids and the proteins must first be digested before the amino acids can be absorbed by the body. If this first acidic treatment in the stomach is reduced, then the proteins are not efficiently processed and absorbed.
Fact: As you get older, your capacity to secrete acid into the stomach diminishes. This is why you might find it harder, as you get older, to digest red meats, rich sauces and creamy desserts.
- Exercise and illness can also temporarily reduce acid secretion in the stomach.
Outcome: As digestive efficiency diminishes with age and you lead an active life, your body may find it difficult to supply on time all of the amino acids required for exercise and recovery. This can result in fatigue and muscle soreness. If you have a busy and demanding active lifestyle, this can result in feeling tired all the time.
- Amino acid supplementation with OptimAAte® can supply the key amino acids that are in greatest demand during the day to support active lifestyles.
- Provision of OptimAAte® amino acids replenishes stocks of those that are used most by the body. Sometimes the body can’t keep up with demand for certain amino acids and this can be linked to feeling tired all the time.
- Provision of ElectrAAte® provides the amino acids as well as the important electrolytes that can be lost during exercise and life in a hot climate.
- OptimAAte® can be mixed in drinks such as fruit juices and smoothies, or blended into foods such as bread.
- ElectrAAte can be mixed in the drink bottle with a light lemon flavouring.
At InnovAAte, the scientists have:
- Identified the primary amino acids that were lost in greatest abundance during exertion.
- Formed a simple strategy to replenish these primary amino acids as soon as possible.
This represents a new understanding for maintaining optimal inner health and supporting active lifestyles.
Because we are replacing what we know is used most by the body, the product is simple and cheap. There is no guessing and no inclusion of lots of vitamins and plant extracts in the hope that something might work. This new generation formulation is based on science.